Typing whatever comes to

Written by Fuzz on 7/27/2009 12:13:00 AM

Song Of The Moment -Complicated - Black Eyed Peas, I'm honestly not the biggest BEP fan but this repetitive, electro song is bangin... or it helps when im at the gym and like doing like a hundred kilos.. cause thats what i do, these guns.. pythons.. machines .. don't come without big weights you know

Article 93 - Bro's Don't Speak French To One Another

Another random Bro Code.. How i came into the possession of the mighty Bro Code? Well Long Long story short, it was in my possession at first then someone told me to put it down so we could go and look at other stuff then we'd come back. We came back and it was gone, some bath turd walked away with the book that was rightfully mine, i was born to have it i mean the guy who wrote it wouldn't haev been born if it wasnt for me being born.. understand that? So i was heartbroken and then we all went to Max Brennars to eat. Izzy for the first time and since it was recently her birthday, we took her to come eat it.. and also beacause Pigar was leaving soon.. it was a big occassion oh and also beacuse i was in their presence so we always gotta celebrate that. So after eating, Out comes the Bro Code. And they said "you shoulda seen your face when you thought it was gone".. Yeah cause i bring mirrors with me everywhere, and im not sure if they really said that im improvising ok. So i looked liked the numbnut freaking out over something that wasn't really gone, and they were secretly giggling in their little corner about me. It still makes me grin when i think about it though, Ohh you jokers. Piggy bought izzy these awesome green and gold chopsticks, cause Aussie and Japanese fusion rules! (heh funny cause i went to a restaurant that serves that.. ill speak about it soon.) All in all it was an awesome day, we had fun had great food and just a good time. Heres some pics. =)... some really.. small pics, im capped so it woulda taken forever to upload. Stupid stupid interenet.


But enough of Memory Lane, im going to back out of there put it in Reverse.. yes im driving on my own in this hypothetical segment and yes im on L's what are you gonna do about it? Last night...Ok probably 2 nights ago now, stupid Mornight system.. i went to this restaurant called 'Kobe Jones' it was, as my brother described it, Japenese Fusion so... i still dont know what it means. To Celebrate my brothers birthday.. even though it was about a month ago, Better late then never right. So yeah this was a nice place, over by the harbour of Darling.. Heh see what i did thar.. And near this awesome looking building. It kind of looked like it was caged or something i dont know how to explain it, plus im pretty buggered, going out and having a few drinks takes its toll on me.. even after a whole day. So there we were dining at this place, the menu comes by its $95 a person with a weekend surcharge. It was a banquet so we all paid the same price. Damn this place was expensive, i couldve bought a new video game for that whole meal... Childish but still! So i got slapped with a metal glove over this price. But its all for celebration so.. bring on the food. P.S. it was all seafood, im not the biggest fan of seafood... i say not the biggest fan because im trying to not be a hater, im a lover not a fighter... even though i've never loved.. Oh god im such a poet right. The first piece of food came it was prawn and some veggies rolled up with some special .. they called it Kobe Sauce and i couldnt help but think.. Kobe Bryant? EWWWWW.. But it was pretty nice had some soy sauce on it and yahh nice nice nice. $100, dont think so at least not yet. Next was some sushi, i put some soy sauce in this little bowl they gave me. I saw everyone else adding this other stuff to their soy sauce, one was green the other was white. Izzy im sorry im not a Japanese pro i can't name it all, your probably naming it as i mention its color.. and thats the only way i can describe it. So i mixed it too, i thought it was Avocado and some kind of coconut.. OH MY GOD WAS I WRONG!! I mixed my sushi and the greenish, brownish soy sauce then shoved it into my mouth. And.. i swear to god, remember those cartoons where they TNT Chilli and then their faces go red, steam goes out of their nose and ears and its just an exaggeration.. Well.. Its Not! I was tapping my feet so hard, it felt like some type of smoke bomb went out in my mouth. An aura of herbal burning warmth just killed at my insides, as soon as it went into my mouth everything was heating up, but like fresh mint kind of heating up and it wasnt fun. I swallowed that as fast as i could. There was no Water either, thats so retarded! They should serve this stuff with a warning sign saying THIS IS NOT AVOCADO!! I swallowed it and it made my tummy so so warm. Never Again, and this was a small piece of it... No No No No NO! The rest of the food was similar just different types of sushi and different sauces, we didnt get our $100's worth til the Dessert. Chocolate sticks, cheese cakes, chocolate cakes, fairy floss and some other stuff it was the Bomb Dig it. But what was really cool was.. i tried Sake. I know i practically skipped the whole meal, But you know.. oh well. Sake was so wierd, i didn't know you sip it. I sculled it as if it was a shot, everyone was like What are you doing you sip it.. I was red faced, like when you look at a picture of A smurf and invert the colours. That was me. And the Sake didn't help it too burnt me. Whats with this food and burning people, i felt like i'd just rubbed Vicks all over my lungs. It's like those other spirits like Vodka but with its own different taste and.. ohh yeah its Warm. Funky stuff eh. Afterwards we wemt Cargobar, i met with Al and we just caught up over a few drinks. Him drinking a few texts, me sipping and staring at every hunny that walked on by. DAMN I NEED A WINGMAN! All in all it was a good night, Happy Birthday Kak Adi... even though its late. Sorry about this post, theres none of that oomph... i...and zain... thinks its cause im capped and i can't post stuff i seee on the interweb.. maybe hes right. Speak Soon, hopefully Uni.. Which starts in two days.. doesn't take up my time.. i might even blog while im there =P.. PEACE!

5 comments:

Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM

this just shows how much of a noob you are to japanese cuisine =P

god you're such a funny man fuzz!

 
Comment by Fuzz on July 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM

im no noob, im a trained ninja.. and us ninja's don't eat so we can't tell

 
Comment by Anonymous on July 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM

haha dude i missed out on memory lane!!!!!!
i wish i was there :(

 
Comment by Fuzz on July 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM

t'was 3/5ths the crew, ameerah was suppoesd to be there but had a job interview i think and you were overseas.. ahh well =D

 
Comment by Pigar on July 29, 2009 at 11:29 PM

AHH!! I'm back! I'm Back!!

What a nice welcome, I loved reading that reminiscing paragraph. Thanks Fariz. :)

 

Post a Comment