CLEO magazine!

Written by Fuzz on 7/21/2009 04:20:00 AM

Song Of The Moment - Keri Hilson Ft Ne-yo & Kanye West - Knocks You Down
This song reminds me of that time, you know when the thing was like doing that thing wth that person?

Pizza.. Mmmm. Just a heads up to anyone who ever gets in a situation with a person handling your food. I learnt it from the movie Waiting.. starring Ryan Reynolds, Justin Long and Anna Faris, "I guess we should feel some sort of guilt, but she broke the cardinal rule; never fuck with people who handle your food. ..." they say that after doing bad things to her food. Click for the video, i couldn't embed the owner of the clip was selfish. Why share it on the net if you cant let people borrow, sharing means borrowing GOSH!

Before i start i just want to point out this hilarious video Henry aka ICE showed me, this kids hilarious.


Dude i'm so envious of Henry, he's over there in the states experiencing a whole new world, new landscapes, people and just seeing places we'd only see on tv. Must be having the time of your life and i'm happy for you man. It's so awesome, please continue having a mad time.

Anyhow, last night i got capped, so those two videos i just posted took me an hour to load. Yep, thats life in the Lakes of the East.

Aaand now we start, today i had to get up early to accompany thy mother to the Dentist. Yeah seem's boring yada yada, talking bout his day again, Yeah well Shut up!... i didn't mean that please don't press back, no don't press x no NO! stop. Hold it, continue reading and i'll reward you with a ingredient-less fortune cookie. So my mum goes into the Dentist, she was packing it i mean who wouldn't be scared of having some guy with sharp tools looking at the most vulnerable spot in a humans body, their mouth!!! So i was sitting there in the doctors waiting room place. A boring plain room, chairs, table with magazines and a big poster of a smile. Yes... a big poster of a smile. I chose a seat with a magazine there, it was Cleo magazine. Demographics = Women which therefore equals not me. I sat there for what felt like an hour, my clock says it was a minute but it was lying. I tell time, not a clock. I couldn't take it, the magazine was calling out to me, "CLEO" in big blue letters, Blake Lively with her ohh so heavenly smile, the headline "How to pick up men at bars".. I mean.. "What women really think about men". It was tempting i had to read it! It's a doctors office, i was waiting with a coughing old man, a mother with her baby, an old man reading a book about watches and another lady who was asleep (Waiting in a chair for 10 minutes really takes it's toll on you). I used the book to protect me from the germs coming from the ladies cough, I didn't have a swine flu mask like the receptionist. So there i was reading a Cleo magazine held up high infront of my face. Did not look wierd AT all, not like sir cough a lot was gonna judge me, plus its a doctors office. And i must say the magazine was .. Dare i say.. interesting. It gave me tips on what Diet Pills work, Cause y'know, How a girls friends take break ups, Yup not the person who broke up her friends, how girl's initiate talks instead of guys at clubs, "I nudged him with my elbow and he apologized for bumping into me", and the latest fashion for chicks. All are Clearly topic's i read in the hope that one day i'll need them. When my mum said "Lets Go", i was kind of sad i had to depart from the magazine. And i realized i can read whatever magazine i want, who cares if its aimed at chicks i read it How do you like me now!! Oh well, afterwards i went Gym and pumped the guns. Tiring, but a good playlist helps time fly. Also seeing friends like Evan, Andrew, Martin and Stefan make working out a breeze.. Even though it shouldn't be, im now almost pretty sure i didn't work out at all. What did i do there? i don't remember... Then AFTER that i had to go to the bus stop, no one was waiting so i'm pretty sure the bus just came. 20 minutes to wait and it let me just ponder things. Such as my possible script (the one i talk about like 4 posts earlier) , i created some dialogue about a vain character in my head whilst waiting. It's such a nice day too, love this 20 Degree weather, clear skies and just a nice spot of sunshine. What am i doing indoors?

So while i enjoy my backyard and the sun I'll leave you with the soothing sounds of 90's boy band music. Be transported back to where these guys were not shunned and looked down upon. They were looked up to, admired and all in all.. cheezy.
Speak again soon, Peace!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment