Comfy. Cosy. Contemplative

Written by Fuzz on 7/27/2009 11:24:00 PM

Song Of The Moment -She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5.. Ultimate Classic Can't Beat IT! Oh hey look another classic

So, im in bed.. its about 11:30.. the Bro Code is too far for me to reach so i wont list one.. and i have uni tomorow, should be awake in about 6 1/2 hours.. Lucky me. I would stand up to grab Bro Code, but its so nice and cosy in bed, Laptop, blanky, pillows and Mojo Jojo by my side, My stuffed monkey and P.I.C (Partner in Crime). Hey!! It's okay for us Alpha-Males to own stuffed animals and give them names. Im still a manly man who eats steaks, punches bulls with my bare fists and grows a moustache. So what am i doing this late at night and writing a blog entry? Well! I've recently started watching The O.C again and i dont care what anyone says this show was the SHIT! And i reckon its better then Gossip Girl at least the first season is, Yup Pigar i SAID IT. Then again we'll see how Gossip Girl gets in the upcoming eps and such. The nostalgia i get when watching O.C and hearing the opening credits, Seth's incredibly fast and confusing talking, Ryans wierd acting, Marissa being a bone but kinda hot, Summer.. that is all and Just the awesome rich, Sandy the coolest dad, summer-y feel you get when watching this show. This shows just too awesome and fun, This is probably the second time i've watched the whole series, currently halfway through season 1. OH and plus Seth hast he same grey robe as me. Gotta love the Grey Robes, or kimono's, they're Hugh Hefner styles.. all i need is a bubble blowing pipe then i'll be the Bomb Diggit! =D Gotta love TV, what would you do without it... Maybe be an active sporty and healthier child? .. Yeah but who wants that.. Says the guy going gym.. There i am having a conversation with myself, am i mental? Oh well

Ok Maaaybe i should sleep, but its like being back at high school. Hard to sleep on the first day, dont know why. For High school it was excitement but for uni its just.. gay having to wake up early and sleep early so it ruins my cycle. Yup i have a cycle, sleep at 3, wake at 1 and... yeah thats a cycle right? Now its sleep at 10, wake at 6.. THE HELL IS THAT
I gotta hunt down the timetable creator and make them change the lecture. I will threaten them with Wasabi! and Sake! That'll teach you to make me wake up early and sleep early.

Ok maybe i should sleep now..? Just one last thing to get off my chest. Potty Mouths. or more importatntly My Potty Mouth. No not the swearing, im sort of fixing that trying to become the inocent non swearing, bad, evil little kid i was almost a year ago. I must say i was a saint. But by Potty Mouth i mean... talking about my toilet activities out loud. Yuhuh I said it. People think its wierd.. pfft i think its just me being open about myself... Too wierd? Ok i'll stop, i just want to let you know that i tell my friends on msn howw my poo was. Im not gross... =P

Hah, theres me opening up to you guys.. Stop grinning, or smirking, or frowning or now laughing because i may have been right about one of them. It's just me being me okey. Ciao Peepz. I'm off to bed, 9 am lecture... Catch up on sleep.. Then another 11am lecture and classes til 4, gonna be fun eh. Go Uni... *raises invisible cup of water* Heres to the adventures i may have in the next few months, the new things ill learn and etcetera etcetera..Semester 2 of uni here i come, hope alot of e, only about 4 more til i finish university all up, doesn't sound like much eh? But i might do another course afterwards.. Well we'll see what happens. 2 Years time eh? For some reason it makes me think of my last 2 years and how i've changed since then... Off to Bed, i'll ponder that whilst i sleep and blog it sometime soon... Laters, PEACE!!

2 comments:

Comment by Hunter on July 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM

You need MSN fool...and stuff...and..love...and ME...kidding..about the stuff part...<_<...PS this is Huntman >_>

 
Comment by Anonymous on July 29, 2009 at 2:39 PM

its a pity we live in a world where selfexpression of pooping is frowned upon
damn mr carlin!

 

Post a Comment