The Best Burgers In Town

Written by Fuzz on 7/16/2009 05:19:00 PM

Before i start... the neice is crying be right back gotta use some of that "FUZZ EFFECT", Copyright Msn Conversation.


Aaand back to blogging. So Best Burgers In Town? Or... around my immediate area. The only reason im talking about this is cause Zain and I had a conversation about the burgers we had at that "Delicious" place. Even though zain's a *Padstow-ian, he can stll critique food here. It was a portuguese Burger, The only type i love. We went critic all over that burgers ass! Rating its Integrity, Dexterity, Illuminosity and Taste-ity. Cause that's just what we do on a Thursday afternoon. Naturally. So the burger how was it. Tasty? Yuhuh. Value? $9 for a meal Uhmm Yep! Filling? Hell yeah, i felt like a pre-biggest loser contestant. No offence, metaphors are mean. Different? ... sadly, no. It was like an Ole Burger, if you don't get the Prego Sauce, or Ogalo, except cheaper. We want variety in our burgers godamnit! Mascot Charcoal Chicken had its own special sauce last time we went and it was good cause it was different. Not like everyone elses Grilled Portuguese Marinated Chicken, chopped (usally fresh) Lettuce, Spread of mayo, melted Cheese in betwen two sesame seed Burger buns. Ohhh man typing that made me hungry.. BLOG BREAK.. Nothing in the fridge. Bt those burgers taste the same, don't you want something different, special with that pezazz sometimes? Like Hurricanes burgers.. mmm. AAANYWAY So "Delicious" Burgers are only good if your feeling a regular Portuguese burger, packed up chips and a drink for $9. Critic'd! Take that fat dude on Masterchef.

That was hard to type. My stupid keyboard doesn't respond so well for some reason, making typing this a hassle because my awesome touch typing skills aren't so awesome when the keyboard needs me to jam the keys to type.

Anyhow, I think its time i get a new pair of sneakers. Been talking to my foreign correspondant Henry Chau aka ICE about Vans. I want a second pair, a red pair, a comfortable pair, a unique and sexy pair.. No im not picky im just unique. I saw this nice pair, Henry called em half cabs. Google Images called them Sk8's, they look comfy and red. Here looky looky. They're the latest additon to the buy list.
Or These,

Nice Right? I spreckons the 2nd pair would be hard to find. Plus theres something wrong with it. I think number ones the go. Need some color in my wardrobe. Black, white, grey just isnt cutting it, it's... i'll let Homer.J say it.





Hah this blogging business is fun. But yeah, i don't want to have the boring clothes colour is needed! I had so much to write now i've forgotten and after all the critique-ing im hungry and the bro's went to get Hot n Spicy KFC chicken so I'm Out!

P.S. This is a funny little snippet
FuZZ - hello zain
Zai№S - yeh baby, this is ur sun tanned SUPERMAN!

... Fresh Prince CONTEXT MAN!!!

*Padstow-ian - Hailing from "The Stow"

2 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on July 17, 2009 at 1:06 AM

Fuck - I can't seem to comment under my name so I put myself under anonymous again. Guess who this is.

Wow Fariz you are blogging like CRAZY!

I should watch Chuck sometime then. And those pair of shoes you displayed. The red ones look HOT! :D I mean like - look at them they're so -

BUT HARRY POTTER'S WAYYYYY BETTTER!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

 
Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM

hey those vans look trendy =)
i couldn't stop laughing at the funny snippet!

 

Post a Comment