Decisions Decisions... and Chuck

Written by Fuzz on 7/16/2009 10:45:00 AM

Today is the day i pick my timetable for this semester of uni, Hopefully i can get a small week. Last semester tutorial registrations opened at 3:30.. i got on at 3:35 and a bunch of the classes were filled, Wassup Wit Dat!? I had three days of uni, one starting at 11:30 in the morning, too early. Left house at 9, and some times i'd get there an hour late... it was a one and a half hour class, Bummer. So 2 days of Uni a week, pleeeeeaaase. This semester has to be good, i want my next 15 weeks or so of my uni life to be enjoyable without having s much time and money spent on travelling. Penrith is just too far for these hassles, so hopefully two days it is. This is the rest of my first year we're talking about.

The things us aspiring Actors go through. Yes Thats Right! Because since we're on the subject of university, im doing Communications and it can lead me to Media Studies which means studying film, camera work, directng and etc.. and most of all ACTING! Imagine that, me an actor. One can only dream right.





Oh, Oh, OH!! Last night after the Origin, Good Game btw, my new favourite show (and the reason i loved wednesdays, its moved to thursdays now) Chuck was on. Fox8, so sorry non Foxtel-ians. I can't describe the show or else i'd go on forever. I'll just say its basically about an average joe who accidentally downloads the governments data into his brain. Cause it happens. Then two special agents are sent to protect and carry out missions with him. Theres special agent John Casey, Who is the best character ever because Adam Baldwin plays the cynical-sarcastic bad ass the best. Then theres special agent Sarah Walker, pictured left, she's hot.... *drifts off*... What? Oh right, played by Yvonne Strahowski...Sexy name.. Uhmm yeah, shes from Maroubra.. Yes Sydney! Went to UWS.. Which means yes i have a chance as an actor! and plays the love interest.. cause whats a show without love? I don't know you tell me. Oh, right forgot the main character, his names Chuck Bartowski, but his spy name is Charles Carmichael, How Awesome's That Name?!, played by Zachary Levi. His naive, ... can't believe im gonna say this but the thesaurus gave me no alternative.. charming, witty and nerdish nature makes him an entertaining half-spy. But yes the shows awesome, Even has a character called Captain Awesome. Watch it, trust me.. TRUUUST me!

I'm g'ing it up there aren't i.. i do that too much, i mean the shows Mediooocre, not the best its okay. Can't have high exectations then hate the show cause i made it seem too good. Like Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, lent it to Zain after saying "It's the best movie ever"... Cause that's an unbiased review right? Oh well.

Second Post Done! =D im proud, probably post again today... see how i go eh?

Oh and sorry Izzy for not telling you about my deviant art account.

5 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on July 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Im anonymous and most definately not fuzz... just proving a point

 
Comment by Anonymous on July 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

hai?

 
Comment by Anonymous on July 16, 2009 at 6:10 PM

WOOO!
its work
thanks u anonymous dude above me who is not fariz
or rid as some like to say

 
Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 16, 2009 at 7:24 PM

...you are a sad person, rid.
very sad.
and i'm still angry at you >=/
because of you, i'm indulging myself with dark chocolate.

grrrrr.

*munches on chocolate*

 
Comment by Fuzz on July 16, 2009 at 7:46 PM

lol anonymous is zain..

Dark chocolate is good for you so... if being angry at me makes you indulge in a healthy habit, then the more i anger the longer you live. So yay us =D

 

Post a Comment