Honeymoon Season's Over.. Bro

Written by Fuzz on 7/24/2009 11:31:00 PM

Song Of The Moment - So Far Away - Nine Days



I will first and foremost recite an article from the sacred 'Bro Code'... *Holy light shines upon thee*... thee means the book just so we're on the same level, stage, mindset??...



Article 41 - A Bro never cries, Exceptions: When watching Field of Dreams, E.T. or a sports legend retire (Applies only to the first time he retires).



Thank you Barnabus Stinson for showing us the way of the Bro. And thank you Izzy for buying it for my 18th birthday =D. Which is funny because one of he article says 'A Bro never divulges the existence of the Bro Code to a woman.' But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.



Oh My God Peepz, im so sore! Went Gym again today and i thought "Hey, i've been working myself wayyy too easy, i think its time to up the ante." So i stood up, trumpets blowing in the background, confetti falling from the skies, a spotlight shining behind me, and a cape. I flex my muscles and left my house to go gym. I put on double of what i usually do, about 40 kg's.. Even 40 kg's to some people isn't that much.. but i instantly felt the burn... Or maybe Bob and Roberto were playing with matches again, i wouldn't know. It was okay at the time, i stretched a little bit but i forego'd the warm ups. Note to self: do not EVER forego warm ups. So after about an hour and a half of working out i called it quits. I swear its not a gym, its a torture palace. The Cardio people are sweating themselves and running til they cant runs no more, the weight lifters are red in the face and i could tell by their expressions that they really really want to stop, Or really need to go potty, and the employees walk around with smiles on their faces watching us all suffer. The pains some people go through to look as good as me, Right? Gym for me is a hobby, the burn i feel reminds me im a human and not superior to everyone... Even though i am. BUT OH MY GOD its hurting so much right now, i can't move around properly and just opening the door is a painful hassle. So learn from me peeps, don't work yourself too hard, don't forego warm up and forget about everyone else at the gym, do as much weights as you feel your good for. Higher doesn't mean better, Not all of us are gym junkies who love the challenge and struggle in lifting weights. Gym's may be good for you in the long run, but they suck in the short. They're painful and torturing and you walk out feeling sore as a motherchucker. Will i continue Gym NO! Hey man what's your plan for monday? "im gonna go hit the gym"... Doh! But i guess they do release those endorphins that supposedly make you feel happy. I mean.. i was walking through my suburb singing to my ipod and just smiling. And i am aiming to get more healthier and such so its for the greater good. So i guess theres a good side, but a few hours later.. OH MY GOD It hurts to move.
Im just in a ranting mood because, I think, i got pranked last night and it sucks that its happening again. How can you be so bored that you would just pick up your phone, put it on private and call someone just to say "Fuck you"..? I don't get it, is it funny, does it make you feel better.. what?

Not the biggest and most enthusiastic post, just me going on about what the dealio with today was and what not. But tomorow, i've got my brothers birthday Dinner and then we're going to a Bar afterwards. It also marks my neice being one month old, should be fun. I'm hoping to shave or cut my hair tomorow, getting kinda monkey like over here. So heres to tomorow *raises cup of be... apple juice*. (Reminds me of graduation night, Zain and I raised our glasses not for our class.. but because it was Will Smiths Birthday. We love that man with a passion.) Peace out yo! =)

5 comments:

Comment by Pigar on July 25, 2009 at 3:13 AM

Wow. Look - that entire paragraph focused on the soreness of muscles. I don't care if u rant, keep on ranting, it's quite entertainin' :D

 
Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM

nawww farid hope you're muscle is healing up =)

bro code rules. thank god i got that for you (and scared you because you were going to get it but found out "someone" took the last copy from kinokuniya...mwahahaha *coughcough*!)

 
Comment by Anonymous on July 26, 2009 at 5:35 PM

lets go back to KINOKUNIYA! so much unchartered land for me to discover yet.

 
Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 26, 2009 at 8:11 PM

yes let's!!!
just us team jar2 this time if that's ok unless we're searching for physics books or such =/

 
Comment by Fuzz on July 27, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Furverts it is

 

Post a Comment