I've Reached OLDER POST Status!!

Written by Fuzz on 7/19/2009 06:30:00 PM

SCORE!! For the title, and this is gonna be one.. LONG.. post. So you don't have to read it, i'm just wrambling, writing + rambling, about my weekend. I'd like to tell it all, read if you want. I madeit small font so it seem smaller. It's for my own and a select few's pleasure.

So last night i got home at 2AM, slept at 3 after a BIG day! A big day to me is going out for a long period of time, not i went to South America and killed an evil Drug trafficker (i think that's how its spelt) As awesome a that would be. But no, i didnt. First before going out and meeting everyone for the movie i went with my mum to the Dentist. It's one of those ones Dentist's where you don't make appointments, so basically you rock up, Or we don't make appointments cause they know its me and y'know. We got there and the dentist is doing his thing, the door wide open for everyone to see and a massive line. Two minutes in we're like Screw this guys, I'm going home, but i went movies and got my bad mama jama to drop me off, Like the cool kids. I intended to be the first one there, For once, but nooooo Izzy had to beat me to it again and surprisingly Zain too. On the way though i saw a Scientology protest peepz in Guy Fawkes masks saying "Scientology ruins families". I thought, yeah well that and they ruined WILL SMITH and TOM CRUISE or me!! DAMN SCIENTOLOGY! And that funky mumbo jumbo they speak of in their interviews. I'm not racist... Anywho, i got there and we chilled and caught up for awhile. It was the first time we'd seen each other in so long! Izzy after like 4 months and zain after like 24 hours! ITS TOO LONG I TELLS YA! Then we waited for William, Stefan (can finally spell it right) and Richard. Will and Richard rocked up first. Richard sportinga blue t-shirt, trackpants, running shoes and a backpack (for water?). The international panel of judges gave it a 5/10 although comfortable it did stand out as the least dressed out of us all. (Come on, i'm always dressed to impress and so are Zain and Izzy. We're just impressive people) Then by Richards side was William who was Suited up, in a non suited way, He had a sexy beanie on with his helicopter chops out on the side (gotta love em), A blue button checkered shirt with a dark grey cardian on top, and he *PULLED it off. Some nice jeans and nice shoes. Thepael of judges gave it a 10/10, totally unbiased. So we went to get our ticks, Stefan would be late cause he has to come from Outer Sydney. Outsiders... Thenn we promised Richard a game of Guitar hero after eating, KFC, discounted by Izzy for Richard hehe. We got to JB and the boy was very disppointed, it was like someone just told him Darth Vader was Luke Skywalkers Dad (Yeah, like that'd ever happen). Bummer though, i'd totally kick his guitar ass Then we went and saw the Maaarvelous movie which i previously reviewed. THEN chilled at Kinokuniya, reading books such as Physics books for Stefan n Rich, Japanese for Izzy (she bought some too, Naturally), non-action books for Zain an Furvert, A book with a big fluffly hole cut out at front and pictures of people in animal suits doing sexual positions and NO I DID NOT PUT MY FACE ANYWHERENEAR THE FLUFFY HOLE CUT OUT AND WILLIAM WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT ARROUSED IN ANY WAY! (we didn't know the name of the book at first) Heres a pic of the sex act and another of the fluffy hole to put something of yours into for "fun".

The night pretty much ended for us all after William, the life of the party, Left. We parted ways and ended our fun little reunion and joy-a-thon. But it wasn't the end of the night for two of the outgoers.... To Be Continued...

Continued, I got home and said "Mum i'm home, but im going out again". I was instantly me with "No!". But i gave mommah "The Look" and all was well. I waited for Zain to come by and pick me up. It was almost 9 when Mum asked "When are you leaving, cause i want you home early" i said as soon as *Ding Dong*.... It felt like a sitcom scene or Someone was watching over me, Superman? Bob? Bob's brother Roberto? Will Smith? Man with camera in my house with chair that says Director. Zain came, with his noticeable croaky voice and we were OFF!

Wasn't a long drive to Oxford Street, what was long was the search for parking. It took us around Oxford, to Kings Cross, past some extremley fly hunnies and we also almost crashed into some loser, saw a road which was blocked by some thugs on bicycles and into a parking space that was in a dark, dark, dark, dark, alley. Remember that book? But the most exciting part of looking for a parking spot was what was happening inside the car. Besides classic hits of 106.5 playing we, me and Zain, had THE biggest, DnM EVAR!!! cause it's what guys do. And it was initiated by this "I haven't stopped thinking about Emma Watson". Yup, you've heard it if you ever want a Deep And Meaningful, grab a car, go city,look for parking and bring up Emma Watson. We talked about who we are, what we want, the kind of woman we're looking for, our current mindsets, the perfect woman (E.W), where we were, will be and are.. Dude! it was like a therapy session. Felt like an hour, but in that hour Zain like... got to know my soul.. and i got to know his. =P...*cough* what? im a man i love beer, boobs and babes. Muscles and constrction work is what i do in my sparetime. What? i didn't say love.

Anyways, once out of the car we started seeinga bunch of other free parking spaces. I think, them evil parked cars were full of hidden people. People who waited an hour for us to find a far away hidden spot. And then move, to rub it in our faces that we could've parked closer. The world works in mysterious evil ways. I'll get you for that bob, Oh YES i will. But yes, we had no idea where we were going from there, all we know is it's called Middle Bar at Oxford street. The event was called Spanish Harlem, and you guessed it it was Canadian themed.... No Spanish, it was a joke dont bash me. We got up the road and were wondering where on Oxford Street this place is. Zain looking left and right, people ducking to dodge his weapon of mass destruction, hint at what his weapon is - we breath through it, and cars driving on by. I for some DIVINE reason happened to look up, maybe to see stars (thats funny but i'll get to it later). But because i did i saw Julio and it turned out we were right infront of our destination. Funny how the world works in mysteriously AWESOME ways. Get it? cause before it was evil ways. ANYWHO we were informed we were "On The List" so we walked into what we thought was the entrance. There was a bar, old people, stools, some pokie machines and a toilet. "Some Bar or Club this is, i thought to myself. We asked the friendly cleaner lady where middle bar is. Turns out we walked into Middle Bars next door, under, neighbour "Something Lounge". (Interesting Trivia, turns out my sister in law once worked there, funny how the world works in coincidental ways). So we got in line, Drunk people left, Right and centre. "I already don't feel right" Zain says to me, You read my mind, now get out of it, you were already in my soul... is what i thought inside my head and not alloud. We finally got in, they checked my I.D twice, i guess i still look young... or cause my I.D is broken and could look fake to some. But we got stamped *looks at hand, its gone!*and we walked inside, hunnies, lights, booze and spanish music it was bumpin.

I must say though i was intimidated because i was new to this crowd. Shook hands with the peepz, Julio, James and new person i met that they call Asia, i think. I'm pretty sure they were already tipsy even though they said "we've only been here for like forty minutes". So we chilled on the balcony for awhile, Julio went to dance Zain, James, Asia and i got to talking. I got to know them, pretty awesome dudes by the end of the night. James is a crack up, thank you alcohol. But what really broke the ice for all of us was, you guessed it, Emma Watson. I swear July 18th should forever be known as Emma Watson day for me. I'll forget in a month or two but i must try not to. We talked and talked about her all night. Some of the funniest things i can recall. Us making an awesome hand sign signalling Emma Watson, a E then W. Then there was this, *Zain looks at lonely shiny star above, and then we all follow* Someone says i wonder if she's looking at the same star right now. Then Someone else said, we're like connected.... sorry i'm just wiping a tear, that was beautiful. After that we debated wether or not it was wrong that we think Hermione was hot in the 2nd movie. We're 18 and are saying a 13 year older was hot. But then again we thought she was hot when we were 13 too so WE WIN! THEN we started devising plans, because it turns out Emma Watson has a boyfriend, I KNOW!!! HEARTBROKEN RIGHT!! But yes we started devising our plan to take him out and win her over. Burning his house was out of the question, she'd comfort and love him more. Maybe Sniping him, headshot then comforting her while she grieves would be good. But no we thought what if she "won't love anyone else and stays loyal to him forever" so that was a no. SO! our plan, send over a sexy person and take pictures of them "snogging" and show her. The sexy person Zain chose was none other than Fuzz. Yup, it woulda definately worked, jealousy wins. We had to change the subject it hurt too much so up came Vanessa hudgens and some other smexy women. We also saw a friend of James and Asia's who was smashed, like he was lying on the floor drunk. Some lady rocked up next to me and says "Is he passed out?" Yup, i says. "He drank too much, stupid", Yup, i says. Im pretty sure she was coming onto me. James went downstairs, i thought he wanted to help out. But no.. minutes later he was posing next to the passed out fellow and taking pictures, As you do. Whilst on the balcony we watched over Oxford street, guys in skinny jeans and thongs in 10 Degree weather, dudes cruising with all their mates.. On their L's (Learners, in Australia we gotta drive with a fully licensed driver before we can go out on our own) and a guy walking his dog on the SMALLEST patch of grass ever.Sad, but funny at the time.

Our balcony time was pretty awesome. But we had to eventually go dancing right? its a bar and music is going, you don't just listen to it. So in we went, and what a time to enter the dance floor. There was Stripper action going on. Hot? No.. not really because it was MALE STRIPPER ACTION, so the ladies loved it. so maybe it could be hot if she was hot... but no. It was Male Stripper Action.. on another MALE!!!! Evil bob you've done it again, managed to trick us into the dance floor at this particular time. I was glad i was the shortest out of the crew, the large crowds of high heeled and big people in front of me obstructed my view. Sweeeeeet. Afterwards just looking around the tiny tiny dancefloor i saw Nora and Burcin. It was nice to see some familiar faces and since it was loud we greeted with the universally known "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII". As you do. Afterwards we got back to the dancing. And as every sober person does, i stood there moving side to side at first. But as the night aged and the whole crew started getting into it i just had to join. We were attempting Salsa, i was moving my ass and trying to keep my zipper from unzipping, damn my love handles, we watched Zain's russian dance and jumped and up and down. We danced til our calves were tensed and aching, til our voices slept, til our ear drums didn't drum.. it went off and it was fun. Dancing the night away. We Screamed, We Danced and We Sung things. Mraz much? Good stuff, but the parents started calling and it was time for us to go. It was 2AM and our parents seemed pissed. But first we needed some water.. Dancing takes its toll, ask my shirt it was drenched. Kinda scared, but the rebellious inside of us came out. Why can't our parents trust us, i mean we're 18 now we're adults and we don't do bad things, we're not even out til 4 in the morning like those other people. Plus for me and Zain this is the first time we've done it in months. Like as he says Once in a blue moon. It's a touchy subject. I guess its the fun we were having and just having to deal with leaving. We kinda wanted to leave anyways, why are we complaining? My excuse for laetness would be "we were eating". But surprisingly alls i got was, lock the door and it was all good. Zain also got off easy, just his parents stayed up til he got home. That doesn't mean we're doing it again for a long time, but we are greatful. So as soon as i got home i showered the sweat off and jumped into bed. Took me awhile cause my legs were ACHING, felt like someone was continuously kicking them. That wasn't a metaphor it was real, stupid brothers... I wish i could post pics of the night, but we didn't have cameras ourselves and i can't find any at the moment... maybe next time =)

And that was what happened on July 18th 2009... God that was a massive post. Just quickly though, today July 19th! Went Easties with brother to buy dad a hands free. And you wouldn't believe this one dude! I mean i was in there for 20 minutes and i was instantly reminded why this place sucks so bad. We were buying the hands free when some random comes behind me and says "get warranty they'll rip you off". This dude was with his family and is saying that to us. Then starts standing next to us at the shop to piss off the guy who works there. He informed us that he's only angry cause he bought something six weeks ago, recently dropped and broke it and now wants a refund... Ok buddy.. whatever. But the fact that he stood there just to piss off the store guy and left his family to do so.. Come ON! He's like 40, acting like hes 10. And he when asked "Why are you standing here, your disturbing me" he replies "I know"... Really?! I mean.. Seriously?! We got served quicker though, so yay us right. I did other stuff today but, i'll write it for the next post, that's just a bit much for today and you probably hate me now. Sorry folks, Peace!

*How i met your mother, Ted with red boots reference

6 comments:

Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 20, 2009 at 12:13 AM

goodness woman, just write a while teen novel why dontcha?!

you know, i never have admitted to this...but i hate being prompt =( it sucks really.

FURVERT!!! can't believe a book existed!

 
Comment by Fuzz on July 20, 2009 at 12:49 AM

i know.. i feel so bad about this post..
pigar calls it honeymoon season, i think he's right... as usual

 
Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 20, 2009 at 1:22 AM

honeymoon season?
maksudnya apa?
goodness no one is married, pigar! so no honeymoon here!! though i wish ryo would swoop me off my feet and take me to japan...*sigh*

 
Comment by Pigar on July 20, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Haha - Honeymoon period, you know that time when you like - find a love, or become the Prime Minister and suddenly you're like buying your love flowers every minute and everyone loves you as PM - and in this case, writing SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

I quite like it. I think it's great, how detailed everything is. It's like I was practically there. Haha, it seemed like an AWESOME adventure. :D

Haha, oh Isrien, immediately you go think about Ryo - YOU ARE HILARIOUS!

 
Comment by Fuzz on July 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Hey izzy if Ryo and Rupert were knocking on your door, which would you pick??

Ryo.. and Rupert.. you have something for R guys dont you =P

 
Comment by Pigar on July 20, 2009 at 12:10 PM

R...R...who's R..?

OHH!!


RIZWAN!! :D

 

Post a Comment