Anakin... Skinny Jeans Are Bad Mmmkay

Written by Fuzz on 7/22/2009 01:43:00 PM

Song Of The Moment - Supanove by Mr Hudson Ft Kanye West

Anyone who knows me, knows im not the biggest fan of Skinny Jeans.. and YES a news report was on before saying that they are not good for you. man AND woman! For dudes its squishes your junk so your trunk gets damaged in the long run. And for the ladies it squeezes your hips so it can affect your baby making-ness. Yes, i clearly didn't watch the report i just caught the gist of it. Trends are bad for you, the news said it so it is so.

Well, yesterday during another one of our wacky MSN conversations me and Zain were plotting ways of getting my Blaq tie off of our long lost friend Ameerah. She borrowed it a few months back and i need it for some formal occasions that are coming my way. So here's a list of what we may or may not do, some i thought on the spot just now and others we kind of just touched on yesterday.

  • We "Jump" her at work.
  • Stomp on her grass till she comes out. I just like stomping, maybe practice some krumping while im at it.
  • Go on Hunger Strike until she comes out. We suffer so she gives us our demands
  • Steal her toothbrush and hold it for ransom. Everyone knows that you can't survive without a toothbrus.
  • Protest for Black Ties everywhere to be returned, Black is Back
  • Join a charity that helps our cause, Black Tie United anyone?
  • Do an american-indian Tie Dance, Learn it from our indian friend Thanura
  • Add the deed to our Bucket List, A list of things we plan to do before we die, but mots likely will never ever do it. So i will put dying on that list =D
  • Bribe her with monopoly money on, or maybe tie it to the string and lure her to us.
  • Meet with Kevin Rudd and ask him to call her out, As you do.
  • Tattoo my body with the blue prints of her home and then move into the house next door with a plan of retrieving the tie. I should make that a tv show call it.. "House Break"
  • Prank call her and say:

Us - "Excuse me im looking for a blaq"

Tie-Holder - "Who?"

Us - "Ohh hes black, skinny and his name is Tai, he's also from Tie-land"

Tie-Holder -"Sorry?"

Us - "We believe hi lst known whereabouts are your vicinity ma'am, we have a picture of him here we'll just fax it over"

Tie-Holder - "But this is my mobile phone"

Us - "Asterisk makes fax noises asterisk.."

Tie-Holder - *Hangs Up*

Although, i'm pretty sure we'd bust out laughing at about.... "i'm looking for blaq". Some actors we are.

Oh yes and i would also like to intrduce the Disney Crew Sub Crew which was initiated last night. Consisting of the Impressive People, Zain, Isrien and I, Team Jar2. We formed it for our mutual love for Star Wars, and the line "Anakin.. Your Breaking My Heart!" The most tragic scene ever, and the one quote me and Zain use to test a girl's awesomeness. If she get's it She's "In". And to be "In" is a great privilege cause i like you and if i like you Barrack Obama likes you. We'll be best friends forever!!!

Well it's another beautiful day outside so im going to enjoy it again in my backyard, Im just going to stand out there and bop, Peace!!

2 comments:

Comment by CINTAAMONYET on July 22, 2009 at 6:17 PM

TEAM JAR2!!!

It's good I passed the awesomeness test...then again I already know that I'm awesome =P

Goodness! If I'm the only girl you know so far who knows that line...that's just sad! We need to recruit more Ctar Wars chick fans!!!

 
Comment by Pigar on July 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM

ahh.. sounds like a wonderful club! :D

Asik banget Fariz. I hope you get your Blaq Tie soon. How's Ameerah? If u see her tell her I said hello!!

 

Post a Comment