It's SOOOOOO GOOOD!!

Written by Fuzz on 7/17/2009 02:04:00 PM

Just to start off i want to say.. Taylor Swift - You Belong To Me? I don't care what you haters say, im stepping out there and saying I Like it! Its a Good Song! Just as good as Love Story, if you don't think so Fight me! After school on the oval bring it. Also shout out to the Saxman who took part in a Chaser's skit yesterday. Spoiler!! Its about big groups asking strangers for photos =P Something i would never, cause i got no balls, do. Saxmans one step closer to super stardom! Another thing i gotta quickly mention is sleeping late. Bad habit's man BAD BAD HABITS! I'd rank it up there with fat guys not wearing belts so their pants fall to show the crack of dawn, always blaming bob for mishaps and burning ones self on a stove... at KFC maybe? =P Ok their not bad habits, but they're not good for you either.

Anywho whilst playing Sims 3 i started thinking about University and my future... Not Occupational-wise, surprisingly Assessment-wise.. cause im wise .. say it so much it starts to sound wierd. But anywho, I'm going to eventually have to write a Script as a major assessment in my final year. Ever since i found out a bunch of ideas ran through my head. I thought, i dont want to create a sentimental Dramatic extremely emotional deep hearted message sending movie. It's just not me, what i thought of was a fun, coming of age, stupid funny, random story about high school or uni students. But not stupid like those teen movies you see full of ass, titties, swearing, booze and lame ass jokes. A smart, fun script and something that's different compared to what we usually see in the Domestic film indstry.. Check me out with my big words, Thanks uni for teaching me that. By script i mean Movie... Jeeez trying to sound smart here. But anywho, ever since then i've been jotting down .. YES i said jotting!.. notes on what i want do with it. Situations, Sub-plots, the characters, personalizations and etc. So in this little notepad i have some notes on what im thinking of doing. Now the reason sims reminded me was because of its Traits systems, it helped me characterize on of the people in my story. So then i made one him in sims..cause im bored and awesome and what i do... Naturally ;-D Heres the guy, Guess his nationality and who inspired his fashion sense, or a small part of it.




I've so far described him as an average student, not acing the classes but not failing either. He's shy and hesitant when it comes to people he doesn't know and situations he doesn't like. So to people he doesn't know he comes off as a snob or wierdo. But in his circle of friends he's fun, dependable and an all round interesting guy. But still gets bagged out by his friends for fun because "It's what friends do". He has a problem with the hazing, it just makes him feel more insecure about himself and the people around him. Soft jokes hurt too! I hope that sound's right, These are the basics, i went more in depth but it'd take forever, One day i'll write up the complete proposal. One character's taking forever.. and im planning on having about 6.. =S


But who knows how it'll turn out when the assessment actually arrives, i might do a u-ey.. how do you spell that y'know the easier way of saying u-turn.. and do a complete different course, script or whatever. I guess we'll see, but for now this is what i've got. I'll write out how my "Script" is going later on. Ohh and just a little thing, this proposed script of mine so far is partly inspired by the Tv Show me and Zain were supposed to write up. Squirtle, Bob and ninjas? Aye aye ==

Ah That reminds me also, my timetable here's how it looks. Pretty good eh. Grey means its only once the whole semester.



But the timetable itself looks like crap, last time i use excel.. pfft Photoshop's the way to go... even though it taks more time, stupid time.


Yesterday morning, I don't know why i didn't mention this in yesterdays posts, but i was awoken by that sony ericsson sms tone. I think you know which i mean, it goes t'neh.. Onomatopoeia doesn't work does it? But anyhow it was from Pigar! I got it at around 4:30... which means it was around 12:30 for him. What are you doing up at that time mate? But yeah it's so awesome to hear from you in the form of SMS. Brings me back to the HSC times and post HSC times, when you used your free Optus Data Blaster and we'd talk for ages. Nostalgic moment right now, remembering the High school days... Good times eh. But yeah thanks for smsing and becoming my Blogger friend =D. Your texts are still the same, Capital letters, a gazillion exclamation marks, the word OMG at least twice and the xoxo at the end. Gotta love it. As you said HP was "SOOOOOOO GOOOD" ad i gotta "FUCKIN WATCH IT!!" so i'm guessing it was off the heezy. So now i got high expectations, thanks Pigz. Even though your like in a whole nother country, you still manage to be the loud guy we all know and love. It was nice catching up through sms-ing. Cheers Pig =D

1 comments:

Comment by Pigar on July 17, 2009 at 11:07 PM

OH FUZZ!!

You are just - incredibly - GAH, SO SWEET! I LOVE YOUUU!!

I'm sorry I woke you up. 4:30...ahh - anyway, did u end up praying Subuh? I KNOW I DIDN'T! :D

of course I'd be your blogger friend, I love that you blog, I love ur blog, the way you write - it's so much fun and exciting! :D

 

Post a Comment