Swearing's Bad Mmmmkay

Written by Fuzz on 9/16/2009 08:09:00 PM

FuZZ Is Listening To -Droplets - Colbie Caillat Ft Jason Reeves, Nice song.. Plus Colbie Caillat is a babe aaaand me and zain are gaga over her and we thinks shes the Female Jason Mraz... and not because she sung Butterfly with him.

Another week of Uni down, about 7 more to go then end of year break. Time flies wouldnt you say? We have 3 days left of Fasting too! Seems like yesterday i was dying from hunger on the first hour of Ramadan. Also, Im on mid semester break =D But during my break i have to finish homework early because im leaving to Indonesia soon. So yeah that in a nutshell is my update.

NOW, Onto the original reason i wanted to post a blog. Now if you don't mind i'm gonna get reeaaallll serious on y'all. I am in a pondering stance, fist on forehead, wearing a toga, olive branches etc. My problemo is swearing. I mean yeah i do it every once in awhile now, maybe more than i should, and im not proud. Seriously two years ago i never swore i'd use substitute words and say that guy is a total dee-head. I was a goody goody, then year 12 hit and abunch of bad apples got mixed with the delicious watermelon that i am.

So why is swearing a problem for me?
WELL, I was chilling on my train the other day. My headphones were broke so i had to bear an hour ride without any tunes. It was boring, scenery can be bland without background music, specially if you've seen it like 100 times before. So i was bored off my MIND! But my carriage was silent, everyone else was probably listening to their own music, reading books or something. I sat in silence twiddling my thumbs, trying to stay awake. Then we got to some station outside of the Eastern Suburbs, i think it was Doonside. This girl was getting on my train. Here's where don't judge a book by its cover comes into play, even though the cover was already not so great. She was i must say an attractive gal. But she wore like the most REVEALING clothes and she smokes. So i was like.. ew. But what was the worst was that she got on my carriage, and all she did was swear and swear. In Public. With strangers around you. It's just unnattractive and plain rude. So i was like.. wow she aint so attractive anymore. Swearing is not cool peepz, remember that. Swearing is not cool, it's unattractive and helps sum up the type of person you are.

So yeah, thats all, i just throught it was really bad and thought i'd rant about it. =)

Anywho, has anyone realized that when you get out of a really busy bus or someone else is trying to get out of a really full bus, it turns into a game of tetris. You have to move around and try to manouvre your way around other people who are doing the same thing just so someone can safely get out of the train. Just some of the things i see in every day life. *Cue tetris music*

PEACE!! Out, One Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment