Special Guest

Written by Fuzz on 9/11/2009 04:00:00 AM

FuZZ Is Listening To - Back In Black - AC/DC
Zain Is Listening To - Kansas - Carry on my wayward son

Today.. Today was just one of those days where you think, DAMN I love life! Now i know why Earth, Wind And Fire made a song titled 'September'. Which is why i'm listening to it.

Now you may be wondering why im in such a jovial mood (wait, when aren't i), and why the listening to bar has "Zain Is Listening To" in purple. We're making blogging history tonight peepz. Cause, today was a wild ride and this post coming up.. it's gonna be a doozy. So before i say anything i'd like to introduce a friend of mine, the introduction he so well deserves, cue the red carpet, neon lights, doves and the handstanding elephants, Please a warm welcome to our Special Guest Tag Team Blog Entry man.. Zain Anjam! *Applause light flashes*

HOLLA HOLLA Y'ALL ! big zee is in the building. Wow, i'd like to take this opportunity to thank Mo Farid I-rony for the opportunity to personally share our epic day wit the world wide web of blogging individuals. THANKS YO. and yes fuzz is right, today was just one of those lovely days where u notice the sun shining on u, the birds singing to u; the world just seemed like it was in a natural, harmonic rhythm. It was a day of FEELING GREAT fullstop, now before i get carried away and turn this intro into something much deeper i'll let fuzz kick things off, FUZZ...kick it !


Thank you darling, now stop hogging the spotlight. You can tell this team is going to work out. So here i am, robed up, superman jammies fresh out of the wash and on my body (my slick rock hard abs), I'm cramped up (from being excited from today, i did a bunch of backflips and cartwheels), im tired, i just had to have a Indo style bucket shower, dehydrated and my self-esteem, my excitement, my G'd-ness is THROUGH THE ROOF!
Because peepz, September the 10th Of 2009.. was a memorable day, filled with fun, un-Gee Up, excitement. Wouldn't you say so Zain?

OH MAAAAATE. u said it u did. In all honesty this morning shouldve happened a semester ago but alas the gee up rep is attached for a reason. Today when i woke up, i just felt good u kno, like i just had that vibe. it could be that i woke up without the alarm for the first time in TOO LONG or it was the fact i knew i'd see codename: BROOK-lyn (the girl who makes me feel like touching the sky :P shutup thats not corny, thats shakespearean romance at its finest) this morning, either way i was GEED. i even caught the express which i ALWAYS miss. it's like God was giving me subtle insinuations to finally CARPE DIEM...and boy did i, so im walkin to uni, with what some might refer to as a strut but i think i was just in a jovial mood listening to I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD..damn that song is catchy. OK OK enough digressing. So i enter my accounting tutorial and automatically turn on my brook-lyn scanner, it goes BEEP BEEP in the far corner..

(background info: first wk i sat on one side of the room and brook was on the other, 2nd wk i sat on brooks side only to realise she was sittin on me side this wk soo i fake a phone call..leave and come bak so i can sit on her side *I KNO I KNO IM LAME LEAVE ME ALONE*, THIS week shes bak on her side)

i straight away notice brooks got a spare seat to her right and two spare seas to her left, shocked at my unbelievable luck i end up TILTING and choose to sit infront of her instead. Only when ive sat down do i realise wat a idiot i am and im like NO NOT TODAY..CARPE DIEM DAMMIT.. So i look in my bag, then realize this is where the game can be played *lightbulb clicks and the idea to turn around kicks in* so out of nowhere i decide to turn 180 degrees, our eyes connect..i realise shes rockin her sophisticated glasses and this is the part i scream like a lil girl and melt right?

WOAH! INTERMISSION, SUSPENSE TICKER HITS NOW! SOO back to FuZZ! I was in the midst of a beautiful dream involving me, Miranda Kerr, a wilson volleyball, gaytime ice creams and a shovel. Til i was RUDELY awaken by my brother at 9AM, "Oi have you seen the Mercedes Keys?". As anyone who had just been woken up from an incredible dream would say i said nothing, threw a pillow over my head and went back to bed. You know how when once you've woken up you can't get back to bed. Yeah well that happened to me. So i decided i'd wake up at 9:45... My alarms set to 11:30, In some states that should be illegal. "No waking up before the set alarm time, and snooze button must be pressed 10 times." I'm writing a letter to K-Rudd. I got out of bed, put on THE ROBE, and realized the whole family was freaking out. The Car Key's are gone what are we gonna do, i saw clothes thrown on the floor, shelves torn apart, a cat, rubbish bins on the floor, it was utter chaos in my household. But me, i cruised on by. I walked to the toilet, did the morning thing, washed my face, brushed my teeth then played with my neice and watched some tv.. occasionally glancing around for the key. Show's how family oriented i am. So after about an hour of the family going nuts, my dad called a friend asking if he could change the whole cars locking system, everyone semi settled down. At this point i was on the computer, then i remembered i need to put photos on my usb to print later on in the day. I grab my bag, pull out the usb and throw it back down. I throw my bag down, its krump practice. BUT WAIT, before i throw it down i see a holy light shine from above. Someone is playing the harp nearby.The CAR KEYS!! They were in my bag... for some reason, Funny how things just happen that way. So i grab them, pocket them.. COOL-ly walk over, no i STRUT, i put some jazzy funky music on my computer to go with my strut, and i strut over to my bad mama jama. And i says i says, guess what i found. I pulls out the keys, oh yes i did, and i says Ta-DA! At that point i saw, my mum and dad thanking me hugging me, shaking my hands, giving me presents, confetti falling down on me, trumpets playing out loud and buying me a large mansion overlooking Sydney. But no, my mum's face was irritated she said "You made us all panic, and you had it all along!!".... Love you mom. Before i go on i'd like to tag in Zain! *tag*

ZOMG im at the climax of my story and u go n do me like that fuzz. i think we should see dr phil...coz this *points to n fro between self and fuzz* ..this is getting harder everyday..i duno if i can deal wit ur awesomeness anymore..alrighty enough jibba jabba where was i..

ahh yes i risked it and i got the BISCUIT and boy is this biscuit DELISH...so all u haters can dig a hole and die because...when our eyes connected i only melted inside, outside i actually think i came across as smooth *asks the international panel of judges...fuzz n julio think i probably sounded like a hill billy on crack* and suave so i break out the line "hey sorry excuse me, do u mind if i share books with u because ive accidentally forgotten mine"

..silence..

*zains heartbeat races TOO fast*, the regret is starting to sink into me..

HELL NAWWW HOMIES, she be like...wait...first she SMILES..omg her smile *epic sigh*. and is like "yeh sure sure no worries"

*the girl within zain is screaming for joy* the funny part is i actually did bring my book, so for all u ppl hating on cliches...they're cliches for a reason

alas we talked a lil and i made her laugh (HER LAUGH MADE MY YEAR btw) and ye it was just cool. She seems really down to earth so YULLA thats my story in the most unexaggerated way possible right?
ok i'll leave y'all wit a humphrey bogart quote

"louis, i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"
amen.

take it away sensei fuzz

I must say, he's proven the Typical Antics of this blog. So here's where my day begins to get foxy. Momma be mad trippin over me playin the house like a fool, ya hear? Yeah neither do i. But the Key loss spectacle is soon forgotten. We were at peace, so what do i do when im at peace? I sew. I attempted to sew my jeans, cause they got holes near the crotchal regions. Whats with the pants and holes in crotch regions. But momma walks in and says NO! Get the pros to do it. Here i was thinking she'd pull out a knitting set,but no she said we'll take it to the drycleaners. Punk'd by momma. So we head out, I drop off the jeans to the drycleaners. A man is in there yelling his head off in some foreign language, and i try to get a word in i say "can...y..you..sew...please", my response was a nod, smile and a bye bye hand gesture. Gotta love the service. Then we head off to Chinatown, Pops had to do his tax stuff. Whilst waiting for him i see these 2 dudes on a Vesper, park it then try to get it off the stander thing. They failed, then got the help of a random bypasser, Peepz can be so nice these days. But even that failed. They gave up afterwards and walked away. I ALSO saw a man wait for a truck to leave a parking spot so he could reverse park in. ONLY for his spot to be stolen by some asian truck driver. The man who wanted to reverse park got out and, i wish he started krumping and broke the truck with a cricket bat, instead he looked at him and drove away. Is that nice? or Is that cowardly? you guess, i think it was boring.. WHERES THE PUNCH ON! Then we leave Chinatown, and head to the Hospital at randwick. We had to return my pop's crutches. So i grabbed them, pretended i had a broken leg, crutched my way into the hospital then COOL-ly handed them over and walked out like i was instantly healed. The Ab Swing Pro really helps my body recover easily. Then we went home... but as soon as i got home i had to leave back to the city. But not by car, no no no... i had to bus it. Stupid public Transport. There was not a moments peace for me. So i up and go to the 343 bus stop, wait for my bus, catch it, obviously, and listen to my music as the bus driver drives us to Central. As i got off a dude dropped his milk tea, i bent over and picked it up for him. I helped another human being, by bending over i gave them a glimpse of my fine physique... Oh and the milk tea was helpful.

And this.. is where we Intermiss, until tomorow darlings... Its 4AM excuse the Grammar, excuse everything.. we're humans and we're tired.. we're sorry... PEACE

1 comments:

Comment by CINTAAMONYET on September 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM

You two should do this OFTEN!
I find this collaboration so epic *tears*
Can I say safely say that I am your first official blog fan?

TEAM JAR2!

 

Post a Comment