Eid - 1430 AH =)

Written by Fuzz on 9/20/2009 08:48:00 PM

FuZZ Is Listening To - Never Say Never - The Fray, =) The Fray aare cooooool

Eid Mubarak =D, Funniest thing, people come up to me today saying Mohon Maaf Batin etc or Eid Mubarak, which is practically happy Eid and forgivenes... I was always used to just saying Happy Eid and on my way... but this year i had so many times where my tongue got stuck in my throat and i was like.. u..hg..th..thank you? Im so bad..

Ahh anywhom, Ramadan is over. It's been a month already?! My mum was telling me "It saddens me Eid is over, only one month a year we get this chance to cleanse ourselves spiritually and physically"... maybe not those words exactly, but in Indonesian thats what it was. And it's true, the Month flew past, and i swear i don't think i had a chance to catch up to the excitement, festivities and spirituality of this holy month. Its a shame, because it is such a great time. We find new ways of spending time with each other, to keep our minds off food and to practically be better people. We arent suppoesd to swear, smoke, have bad thoughts etc. But it's over and we've had our Celebratory day,Ate aLOT of food, and now look forward to the year ahead of us. Hopefully we will all have a happy and healthy year and better ourselves.

Im not so good at these kinds of messages so please forgive me. And im not feeling the thunder right now, Sorry Peepz
P.S, prayer this morning i wore like this cool Blue shirt thing... Zain, whats it called?... AND Zain wore a cool Blue shirt thing... And then i got told its paki clothing.. and AHHH



EDIT: =) Pics from the day.



Group Pic, I was away stealing Chicken with my Sidekick Zain.

Family's First Eid

And Zain Likes The Chicken

We Got Home and immediately got to our Satay Cooking Duties

Iqbal, Emir And I

Its An Art

Gotsta Look Fly Making Them Chicken Sticks

Pops N Daughter

Uncle And Neice

"I Want 1 Billion Dollarssssss"

Emir... Doing His Thang, Everyone was buggered and fell asleep
Dr. Evil Was a Hot Topic

We took pics before the visitors even came..

PEACE OUT YO! ONE LOVE!! EID MUBARAK!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment