Spring's Like Summer

Written by Fuzz on 9/12/2009 09:50:00 PM

FuZZ Is Listening To -Jason Derulo - Watcha Say, This is a hip hop song.. that takes snippets from Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek... I like it solely because it uses that song.. From the O.C. Aaaand it was overplayed in this funny skit i watched based off the last episode of season 2's The O.C... Ok I'll shut up, but i like the song okay.. Listen to it =)

Alot of Spare Time, So alot of Blogging by Moi. So i'd like to thank Zain for making the Spesh Gesht Apear...ensh.. Yesterday... It most likely will NOT be the last. Some people can't read caps so i guess to them its 'It most likely will be the last'.

I'm not planning on an Essay of a blog here, even though they usually turn into one. "Is it possible ?!" Zain says to me on msn.. he has no idea i'm writing this hehehe. But yes anyhow. Today was a REALLY nice day here in Sydney. It reached 30 Degrees, and we're only 12 Days into Spring. The Summer mist was in the air, Clear blue skies with the sun shining brightly upon us it was a day to go to the beach, or for a cruise with mates, or just plain old being outside. It was a wonderful day and we had to take advantage of it. So Kak Adi, Kak Soulina, Anniyah, Emir And I went out to Paddies Market and Darling Harbour. We wanted to take Anniyah out to see the big big world. As we stepped outside the warmth of the sun immediately blanketted us... so we ran inside to change again. My bro and I rocked B-ball Jerseys, Later on a little girl called us Big basketball players. So we went out, walked around, bought stuff, soaked in the scenery and enjoyed this beautiful day. Pics Pics Pics here =)



Mother and Daughter

Father and Daughter

Family Picture... this ones the best because Anniyah and Kak Adi have the same facial expressions

A Father, The Cool Uncles and A Little Lady

Such a nice day

Darling Harbor

Yeeeahh... the birds poo...
Funny story, while taking this picture i, iRony-cally, sat on actual bird poo. So my pants had this green stain on the back, so i got water from the little fountains put a tissue on it and attempted to clean my jeans, the bum part. I couldn't so my sister in law helped me... and i looked like a toddler getting his bum cleaned. Luckily no one walked past, I'm sure my comic scene would have gave them a small laugh. Oh well, Theres no Vanity in Comedy. (Don't be afraid to make a fool of yourself for the sake of Comedy e.g. the photo and the story behind it.)

Such a nice Summery activity.. jumping into water

Water!!


My Air Jordan Audition... Ai-Rony?

So yeah, this is what i doo =) I bought a yellow Trucker hat for Emir, An orange one for myself and some Aviators.. Prepping for the Bright days ahead, i thought i'd buy warm colours.. and who DOESNT want aviators.. right? Was gonna get wayfairers, or whatever they're called... but maybe later...


LOOK I'M T.I!!! I busted outta jail, grew hair, some kilos and turned asian!!

These are the hats and sunnies.. I be playin with The Camera... Likey Likey?

That was a BIG post, hopefully, ohh and i watched Dance Flick last night. Its incredibly stupid.. But i gave the movie a chance and i think its hilarious. Check it out =) P.S. the main character chick i think is purrty....

Anyho!! Remember that skit i was talking about in my Listening to part.. Yeah here it is.



It's practically a play on the O.C. episode where Marissa shoots someone =)
Enjoy, Peace Out Y'all...
And read the two blog posts under this, they're EPIC

3 comments:

Comment by CINTAAMONYET on September 13, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Totally digging the pictures.
You can seriously be the next Michael Jordan with that air jump of yours =)
Aviators are the shizz. When we hang, we should rock up in aviators. We'll totally be in the spotlight XD

 
Comment by Zaiiiiiiiin. on September 16, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Dear Fuzz,

Today, the 16th of sept 09, my first day without msn or fb...was not wat i was expecting ! expecting steps...got THE SHAL instead. it was horrible man..i shall leave the rest a mystery, till 2moro. this is zain anjam.
over and out

ps. how do i do babysteps without any steps ?!

 
Comment by Fuzz on September 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM

... T-T-tomorow?!?

 

Post a Comment