There's something about EMMA.

Written by Peanut Butter on 10/09/2009 10:56:00 PM


Zain Is Listening To - The Sweetest Thing by U2


EMMA. what a powerful name wouldn't u say? so very very powerful.
so like anyone who knows either me or fuzz would kno that we are oh so infatuated with a miss emma watson.
However thanks to my little sister iman, who rented the movie NANCY DREW i may just fall victim to another EMMA, a miss EMMA ROBERTS :)

Naturally the first thing me and fuzz do when we see a celebrity that we dig, we run to IMDB to run the obligatory background check
and guess what ?! she was born feb 1991 so there is like so much POTENTIAL !
oh and shes also julia roberts niece i think, gotta love the net right ?

i'm not sure if i digged her character nancy more or just emma herself but whatever it is i am GEED !

EMMA WATSON is still number one...and this is one of many reasons why:

"many of u have mentioned that u would like to send me something for christmas but if u would really like to do something in my name, and which would make me so happy, please consider donating to UNICEF"

what a champ

peace yo.
ZaiN



0 comments:

Post a Comment