O captain, My captain.

Written by Peanut Butter on 10/11/2009 09:52:00 PM

Zain Is Listening To -Do You Remember by Jay Sean (hes totally taking over the US scene !)

THIS MOVIE...ive been wanting to watch the movie Dead Poets Society for like honestly AGES and this morning i finally did.
I am not even going to talk about it in case i create false expectations...just watch it
and tell me you didnt feel GOOSEBUMPS !



John Keating:
'No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world'

enjoy it people, i know i did.

ps. robbie williams plays the inspirational professor (if that isnt incentive enough, i dont know what is !)

ZaiN.

1 comments:

Comment by CINTAAMONYET on October 17, 2009 at 8:17 PM

I watched this in year 10 and I fell in love with it.

One of the most inspirational films out there. And I love the fact that Peter Weir (is that who directed it?) based the school on The Scots since he attended that school.

The Scots...doesn't that ring a bell to you Zain my man? LOL!

 

Post a Comment