Where did 2009 go?

Written by Fuzz on 11/27/2009 08:38:00 PM

FuZZ Is Listening To -LeAnn Rhimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight, Yeeeah... OOLDDD.. kinda fruity.. BUT, i BET one or some of you would sing along if you heard it. Don't lie now you fruit loop you. It's a good song, a classic and i watched Coyote Ugly the other day and thought i'd download it. So SHUT UP, i like my music and aren't ashamed.. so kiss my ass =P

Hiiiii, You know this is odd. I used to have like a blog post once a day, then it was a post once every few days, then it was once a week.. now its once a fortnight. Honeymoon season's over for sure.

Anywho, it's the 27th of November. The 1st of December is soon. That leaves us with a month left of 2009, and the first decade of the millenium. Yeah i know, i did the math, i'm so good at maths like 80 + 15 = 100, and 2 + 2 = 5. And shut up to those people who say 2010 is the end of the first decade, that's the next set of tens so yeah.. suck it.

Sorry i had to. 2009 is nearing its end, and what have you done this year? I've always wanted to have that one big achievement or memory from every year. The one that sticks, like the "Hey remember in 2005 you got your head stuck in a jungle gym"... Not that i did, pfft what re-tard gets his head stuck in a jungle gym. Or in 2008 i graduated from Randwick Boys, which was one of the best years of my life. Why? OHH I'll show you why.

These are pics i found in our Year 12 Yearbook. 80's style Athletics? Writing Homo on our tummies at the Swimming Carni? Check Brother D's face, Afro man bottom right. Gooooood times.

But yes 2009's almost ending, and i'm pretty proud with what's come of it. I started Uni, Finished my first year of Uni, met some new and awesome people, rekindled old friendships,
Anniyah was born I'd write her birth date... but i can't remember it.. Best uncle right here, went overseas to Bali (No not Indonesia, that's just a city in the country Bali numb nuts) with the WHOLE family, Ahh i remember its June 25th, My brother got Married, My other brother is about to move out, I got that job.. remember.. as an Extr... ahh hmm... i mean Background Artist and am about to start my career as the second man of the house. Tough Stuff right there. OH AND I got this new job. It's called a Sleeper, I start from 2AM and work til 11AM, no Pay and no breaks. Worst Job i tells ya, and those hours.. and its a 7 day job. F*ck my life. But i'm happy with how it turned out, i guess there were some ups and some downs.

But how can you look up, if you haven't first been down.
Not the most motivational, but it's got the message. Shut up, im trying to be inspirational like Col Sanders and the KFC guy.

OH! And i realised that to do list i have on the right over there.. Yep scroll down, see it? Thanks yuhuh. I wrote that about 4 months ago... and have not done a single one of them yet... It's bad yeah? SO! What i'mma do is change it to a "To Buy by 2009's end List" Nothing like a little pressure to get things going... That's what she said? EWWWWWWWW YOUR DIRTY!

Anywhoooo
Peace Out, One Love...
Happy Eidul Adha, 1430

0 comments:

Post a Comment