As Of February 23rd 2010

Written by Fuzz on 2/23/2010 12:20:00 AM

FuZZ Is Listening To - Whitley - Lost In Time, These guys played at Tropfest and they were Great. I've been wanting to listen to new bands and such, maybe change the radio every so often to hear music i've never heard of before. So Whitley playing at Tropfest was awesome, cause i would have never looked them up if it wasnt for Tropfest.

I call this Random Rambling. And it's just an evaluation of sorts of what's going on right now. .. In other words its a diary entry, that i can't be bothered to write into an actual diary. =)
I think Point form will be fun.
  • So the other night, i was watching Raising Helen, good movie by the way with my new favourite junior actress Abigail Breslin. Also for those who don't know.. Turtles are my favorite animals, cause ONE. they taught me slow and steady wins the race, TWO. they fight crime under our sewers, and THREE. They are the coolest characters in Finding Nemo. Finding Nemo made me realise how much i love Turtles. So after watching Raising Helen i said out loud to the family.. I want a pet turtle... No one really paid attention. Then my sister in law said she once found a turtle and had it as a pet. Then my younger brother said he wants a turtle as a pet too... So later on that night i look up where to buy pet turtles in sydney. Turns out, you need a license to own a reptile!? A LICENSE?! First we need licenses to fish, now one to own a pet turtle?! The Government is jeopardizing everything that has potential to be great. They make it hard for me to own a pet? To go fishing! Damnit! I just want a pet turtle =(
  • I just got home from Tropfest and i gotta say i loved it. The atmosphere, the people, the foxy ladies, the Domain and most of all the price. It was free. But we were underprepared and had no idea what was instore for us. I thought they were gonne be, as zain calls them, "Too kryptic for their own good" short films.. but they weren't they were clear, concise and soo good. Anywhom, we came in hungry, foodless, with wet bums because we had no blanket, and without many essentials needed for Tropfest's sit on the ground festivities. But neverthless it was a helluva fun time, great short films, I gotta say the winner had a really good movie but i personally think some of the others were better, and just a whole new experience for us. Are there any other events of this type? Potential new Tradition's here.. I THINK SO!
Oh right, and i gotta say one of the movies i loved at Tropfest was called "Missing You". Entirely filmed on a mobile phone, it was about a boy filming himself messages for his mom. Like i can't wait to see you again, and how do i make food for my younger brother, good nights and all these other messages about things a mom would provide to her toddler son. It was kind of like a home movie and i thought.. okay.. but then the big punchline at the end comes in and from one small sentence the movie just gets a whole lot deeper. Good stuff, loved it!

Ahh... Just a little bit of Diary entry blogging there. That was a piece of me as of February 23rd 2010, a few months, a few weeks, a few days or even a few hours from now my views may change. But for now, this is what im thinking.

Peace Out, One Love.... Should i get a twitter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment